Sunday, January 17, 2010

Spot update

Hello, I hope someone out there can help my dog Spot and me.  Spot was lost on January 15th, 2010 - Friday night from the Park Fairfax neighborhood in Alexandria.  He was next seen at 11:30 PM on Friday night at Valley Dr and Braddock and ended up running into Ivy Hill cemetery on 2823 King Street.  I got a call this afternoon from another good samaritan who saw Spot in Crystal City trying to get onto the 395 on ramp.  She managed to divert Spot away from the on-ramp but he ran away from her.

Please, my heart is breaking for Spot.  He is very attached to me and scared of most people; if you try to catch him he will run away from you.  I don't know what to do or where to turn to try and find my sweet boy.  He is only 15 lbs and the last time he ate was Friday night.  It's been cold and rainy and he has been running for days now.

When I heard he was in Crystal City my heart sank, he is so far away from home.  I live in Old Town Alexandria, right behind the Masonic Temple between Duke and King Street.

Please, help us, please pass along this blog to anyone you know.  I am offering a reward and am desperate to bring this poor dog home.  He is a rescue I adopted and had a hard life until he came to be part of my family.  Spot must be out of his mind with terror, confusion and exhaustion. 

Spot is 18 months old and has black and white fur with a smooth, medium length coat.  He has black floppy ears, no tail, a long nose and looks like a miniature Austrailian Cattle Dog (his mix is Boston Terrier & Blue Heeler((Australian Cattle Dog)).

I can be reached at 703-725-8645, please call or text anytime day or night.  My email is marianne22314@gmail.com

Thank you for any help you can give help.

Marianne

1 comment:

Nadene Zuidema said...

Marianne I was glad to help flyer today!
I hope someone calls you soon with some news.