Friday, January 22, 2010

Follow-Up - The Final Track Map

Just heard from Sam and Salsa, who sent the map of the track, and a "doctored" version of an older picture of Spot and his buddy, Rainer.  (Thanks to Marianne's sister for the great photos of Spot with Rainer, and Marianne promises to always have more photos of Spot on hand in the future!)

Well, I'm so happy that last night's track was so fruitful and had such a happy ending. Attached is a PDF of the track.

I also found this picture on the blog page that seemed so appropriate for the reunion that took place last night. Rainer did his part in the find by confirming Salsa's indication that Spot was in the community garden. I was really impressed how calm Spot was once he was caught. His mom handed him to me to hold him for a few minutes and I was covered with very sweet kisses all over my face.

Congratulations to the entire team who came together to track, poster, take calls (and charge Marianne's dead phone), and driving around the area looking for the ellusive Spot. (sometimes with all of their kids helping too : ) Fantastic teamwork!

Thank you all,
Sam and Salsa
 

No comments: